We take the protection and privacy of the users of our website seriously and take the necessary steps to ensure it. We therefore undertake to respect the confidentiality of the personal information we collect in the manner described below.
– for what purposes this information is used;
– the means of collecting them;
– the means available to users to oppose the collection;
– the security measures taken to protect their personal information.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information:
• First name
• Telephone number
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
• Validation of an order
We use the collected information for the following purpose:
• Contact the user in the context of the commercial relationship that results from his order.
• Tracking control
3. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
We store your personal data for a period not exceeding that required for the purpose (s) for which it was provided. When determining the relevant retention periods, we consider factors such as:
• legal obligations, under the applicable law of retention of data for a certain period;
• the limitation period provided by the applicable law;
• potential or actual conflicts and
• the guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we will safely delete your personal data from our systems when they are no longer needed.
A “cookie” is a text file placed on your computer when visiting this site. In your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
We only use so-called “analytical” cookies: these cookies allow us to measure our audience such as the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, the activity of users on our site thanks to the services of Google Analytics. These cookies are anonymous.
• You can configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your device or rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
• How to configure your browser:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options”
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules,” click “Use Custom Settings for History”
6. A little lower, uncheck “Accept cookies”
7. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”
5. Save your preferences by clicking “OK”
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select “Options”
4. Click the “Advanced Options” tab
5. In the “Cookie settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies”
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari” and then “Preferences”
3. Select the “Security” icon
4. Next to “Accept cookies”, check “Never”
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “Show cookies”
6. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and opt out of your personal information.
The right of opposition is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their
personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned in the collection.
You can request the deletion of your data at the following address:
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
• Login password
• Secure protocol for communication and data transfer (HTTPS)
Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device, nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable personal data protection, we can not guarantee absolute security.